Use FREE energy from the sun to heat your water.
A boiler or immersion water heater can be used to make the water hotter or will provide you with hot water when solar thermal energy is no available.
BENEFITS OF SOLAR THERMAL HOT WATER HEATING
- Solar thermal qualifies for the RHI renewable heat incentive.
- Hot water throughout the year.all though the system works all year round you will need to use the existing boiler to heat your water during winter months.
- Free sunlight so once you have purchased you solar thermal system your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Reducing carbon emissions solar thermal is a renewable energy which reduces your carbon footprint.
- It works together with your existing system.
HOW DOES SOLAR THERMAL WORK
A solar hot water system basically turns light energy into heat energy which is then heated and can be used by your household. The solar thermal arrays use daylight to collect this heat then this is transferred to a solar fluid which then gets pumped into your domestic hot water cylinder.
The heat is then transferred to your water through a coil in your cylinder which the fluid is passed through and therefore warms the water for your household. This not only reduces bills but means on a warm sunny day you would be generating enough heat to supply your household with all your hot water.
GIVE OUR ENERGY SAVING TEAM A CALL ON 0800 133 7920