Renewable heating solutions such as Wood Pellet Biomass Boilers are not only cost effective, but will reduce harmful Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere!
They really can save you money. Just put your current energy use details in the Green Deal Estimator and see what you may be able to save.
There are a huge number of advantages of Biomass and after reading this page, you will understand just how great this opportunity could be for your home and business.
We want to help create a Cleaner Environment for you, a Greener World for your children and a Happier Planet to live on.. and obviously save you a meaningful sum of money! This page will outline the many reasons why you should consider Biomass if you are in a position to do so wherever you are in the UK. Advantage operate nationwide so you can benefit from Biomass wherever you are located in the UK.
What Are Wood Pellet Biomass Boilers?
Not only are Wood Pellet Boilers environmentally friendly, they’re a safe and convenient way of heating your home using wood pellets as fuel! Biomass is simply fuel that is developed from organic materials. It can save you tons of cash on your heating bill.
The Wood Pellet Boilers we supply are fully automatic and perform more like an oil or gas boiler, using advanced controls which regulate the amount of fuel being delivered to the burner to match the heat demand on the boiler.
The internal products we supply, operate a self-cleaning function, greatly reducing the need for regular cleaning when using EN Plus A1 grade pellets with low ash content. Plus an annual maintenance agreement is included with all of our installations.
The benefits of biomass heating:
- Affordable heating fuel. Although the price of wood fuel varies considerably, it is often cheaper than other heating options.
- Financial support. Wood fuel boiler systems could benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive.
- A low-carbon option – The carbon dioxide emitted when wood is burned is the same amount that was absorbed over the months and years that the plant was growing. The process is sustainable as long as new plants continue to grow in place of those used for fuel. There are some carbon emissions caused by the cultivation, manufacture and transportation of the fuel, but as long as the fuel is sourced locally, these are much lower than the emissions from fossil fuels.
…. And You’ll Get Paid For The Energy You Generate! (With The Renewable Heat Incentive)
Renewable Heat Incentive
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) has been designed by the Department of Energy & Climate Change (DECC) to alter our way of living, so that by 2020, 12% of heat is generated by renewable technology, thereby cutting carbon emissions and allowing the UK to hit its binding EU targets
This means that you will get paid for every kWh of energy you produce – guaranteed and index-linked for 7 years!!
What Are The Advantages of Biomass (Wood Pellet) Boilers
- The Government will pay you 10.98p for every kWh generated by your boiler – this is called the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme (RHI)
- You’ll receive index-linked QUARTERLY payments for a whopping 7 years!! Yes, that’s right… 7 years! (Commercial users get 20 years)
- They’re the only Carbon Neutral Fuel on the market!
- You get a 2 year warranty with the option to take 5 years total extended warranty!
- MCS Approved
- We even supply an option to house the boiler outdoors too!
- Drastcally reduce your carbon footprint
Interested In Biomass & Want To Find Out More?
You may be able to receive payments for the heat you produce from a wood boiler through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). Pellet and log stoves are not eligible for Renewable Heat Premium Payments, and are not expected to be supported by the RHI.
Want to know more give our team a call on 0800 133 7920.